View post (BOSS KATANA)

View thread

ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/11/2021 2:55 pm
Originally Posted by: manXcatThe prime user demographic changed.[/quote]

Good observation. Combine that with advancements in tech & the fact that any platform has bills to pay & here we are.

[br]

Originally Posted by: manXcatThe current prime demographic Roland is heavily invested in and subsequently targeting is now the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter conditioned one, along with a presence on You Tube of course.
[p]I have accounts on those, but only use them minimally & usually just to interact with people I know.

FWIW, I don't think social media changed people as much as amplified the effects already present in their personalities by providing easy access to a bigger megaphone.

There have always been superficial people looking for easy fame. Conversely there have always been more sincere people interested in building value, being creative. And of course there is a whole continuum of people in between those 2 polar extremes. Social media platforms make it easier for all of them to be seen, heard & interact.

[br][quote=manXcat]OTOH, one factor in your favour, the Katana 50 in particular is so popular, there are a myriad of alternative independent sites also supporting it with patches you can avail.e.g. guitarpatches.com

[p]Exactly. Thanks for the link!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory