View post (What is the correct lesson order?)

View thread

ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/06/2019 1:20 pm

Answering specific questions!

Originally Posted by: ravenuaSo I'm currently working through GF1. I understand that the progress should go through GF1 > GF2, but the additional even in the beginner section confuse me a lot.[/quote]

I'm not sure what "but the additional even in the beginner section confuse me a lot" means. What is additional are you referring to?

[quote=ravenua]

These subfolders are not related to the main progress/map and while the made-easy songs and maintenance is understandable, the "Practice for Beginners" section raises a question: when should I check it out?

[p]How & what to practice is important, & Lisa does cover it in her GF1 course, Chapter 2, tutorial 5.

https://www.guitartricks.com/tutorial.php?input=1781

But there is another, stand alone tutorial by Caren that goes a little deeper into the process & from a slightly different angle. I would view the Caren tutorial after the Lisa one. But it's not necessary, only if you have more questions about practice or are curious. Or think your practice routine could use a little polishing. However, for the purposes of absolute beginner learning, Lisa's is fine. Just follow the course!ess!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory