View post (no help or interaction)

View thread

casper27292
casper27292
09/01/2019 2:42 am
Originally Posted by: mcchuck47

this site is no different then any other guitar site,struggle,struggle,struggle,no assistance,other than post on a blog and hope someone encourages,you so they can continue to get your money.

I know how ya feel, it's not the site though, it gets frustrating when trying to learn, feels like you keep hitting obstacle after obstacle, the more you try it seems the harder it gets, and believe me when i say, you are not alone, i am a beginner, and have hit the frustrating stage as well, where you wonder if anyone else sucked as bad as you, or you see others playing and ask yourself, did they have these problems when they first started? i asked a guy a while back how he was when he first started because he plays flawless now, he says he was worse than i was, but it takes dedication and the will to not quit, so hang in there and just keep at it and make yourself determined, and keep telling yourself, I WILL LEARN TO PLAY THE GUITAR NO MATTER WHAT, Hope this helps, Keep at it my friend, you'll be glad you did.

"Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded."

[br]"Jimi Hendrix"