View post (TC Electronics Hall of Fame 2 effect pedal)

View thread

ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/15/2019 2:27 pm
Originally Posted by: stratmanjimbo

My one and only issue with this pedal is to obtain the nice classic 1960s era Fender amp spring reverb effect....even a 3-4 level.....but with zero delay setting and responsiveness!!

[p]Hey, Jim.

I remember you posting about this earlier. I think you said you bought it new right? It sounds to me like it's either flawed or just doesn't do what you want it to do.

Either way the best solution is to send it back for a refund! Or just sell it. Go to a local store & try some reverb pedals until you find something that does exactly what you want.

It's very difficult to diagnose or demonstrate what might be wrong with a pedal or how it's supposed to function, versus what you want it to do without being in the same room with the device. It's practically impossible in a forum post!

Life is too short & there's no reason for you to fight with a pedal that doesn't do what you want. Return it. Go find something that does what you want! And that means go try it yourself. Play some pedals & hear it first hand. Don't rely on what you read on the web or hear in a YouTube video.

Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory