View post (Why did you choose the guitar you buyed?)

View thread

Tomas E
Tomas E
06/06/2019 12:20 am

People buying things everyday. I wonder what maked you buy just the guitar you buyed?

The first guitar i buyed was an acoustic. I dont remember what brand it was but it was a steel string that sounded amazing. (i still regrett i sold it) I buyed that guitar for 3 reasons it feeled good in my hands and it was a pretty guitar and the price was correct. So when it come to that guitar i wasent so very picky when i picked it up.

My first electric guitar i did a much deeper resarch for before i buyed. I always have liked Gary moore so i tested a les paul in a guitarstore but the neckprofile dident feeled good at all in my hand so i started to test alot of different brands like Fender, ESP etc etc but i dident feeled good with any neckprofiles so i went kinda frustrated. Finally i tested an Ibanez RG and finally i finded what i was looking for a neckprofile that feels very very good in my hand. I want thin neck profiles. So Ibanez is the brand i use and i never have regretted that because they just feels so great in my hands. Today i own 4 guitars 2 electric and 2 acoustic and all 4 is Ibanez. For me it is very importent the instrument feels good in my hand and i feel comfortable with it. I dont want my progress in learning to play to be harder because i dont feel comfortable with the guitar itself so thats why i see that so importent.