View post (Lets have fun with a guitar build)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
05/30/2019 11:25 pm

Very nice trackside 'hero' shot. I like it.

What's the bike? Some kinda' Buell or Aprilia? From what I can make out of the cylinders & bottom end/transmission case, it has the chunky Benelli or Laverda transverse inline styling. And is that a massive steering damper lying transverse just above the induction inlet in the image? I can't quite make it out from the image size. Beefy rear swingarm, but where are the front discs?!!!! I can't see one on the port side nearest camera, nor for that matter make one out on the starboard. Photoshopped out, or optical illusion with them spinning?

I won't derail this thread off its topic further, but this is another passion we have in common. My two enduring loves - naturally, after my wife of course, aviation and motorcycles. I've been a motorcycle fanatic, yes you could definitely label me that, since I bought my first at 19. Been riding ever since. I still own two, was still very active on them up until about a decade ago. I've only recently decided it's time to call "time" on them, as I only know one way to ride. Deployed that "lucky" previously mentioned for a long time. I don't want to abuse the relationship with her.