Devil went down to Georgia

andrew.colomb
Full Access
andrew.colomb
Full Access
04/23/2019 10:27 am

I am not a country fan so when I saw this lesson and listened to the intro, I thought I would give it a miss but when I listened a bit further, I really got hooked!!!

Dale (Celentano), you did a great job here!

For all the late beginners and intermediate guitars, there is something in this for everyone!

There are great techniques to be learned and the ultimate lesson is the Song Ending: Guitar 1. Great practise for barre chords and Triads and certainly helped me in understanding where the same chords can be played in different forms and octaves.

This is where a comments section in each lesson would help!

Well done Dave, I love your lessons.

# 1
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/24/2019 3:19 pm

Thanks Andrew!! There's a lot of concepts crammed into 'Devil Went...." and something for everyone. I had agreat time doing the lesson and I hope everyone gets as much out of it as you and I!

BTW, I offer private '1 on 1' lessons here on Guitar Tricks if you need any additional help with the song or anything else of guitar:

https://guitartricks.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?calendarID=1274409

-Dave

# 2
andrew.colomb
Full Access
andrew.colomb
Full Access
04/24/2019 3:36 pm

I may take you up on that Dave!

Originally Posted by: Dave Celentano

Thanks Andrew!! There's a lot of concepts crammed into 'Devil Went...." and something for everyone. I had agreat time doing the lesson and I hope everyone gets as much out of it as you and I!

BTW, I offer private '1 on 1' lessons here on Guitar Tricks if you need any additional help with the song or anything else of guitar:

https://guitartricks.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?calendarID=1274409

-Dave

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.