Stuck I am looking for some help.

Gino0603
Gino0603
01/22/2019 9:58 am

Hi There,

I realy need some help because i am a little bit stuck. I am playing guitar for about a year now. I have finished the fundamentels en i am currently enjoying the rock level 1 course. I learned a lot of techniques and parts of songs like riffs and licks. I have played for a year now but have nothing to show. only bits and pieces of songs.

The problem is want to play a song from beginning to end not just little parts of songs. Guitartricks is a great resource for learning complete songs but when i look at the song list it is so overwhelming. I can't choose its diffucult for me to choose a fun song that fits my level of guitar playing.

I am interested in rock / blues rock and the perfect song would have a rythm sector as wel as a solo to play as a single guitar performance.

Can anyone help me with advise, lead me in the right direction?

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
01/22/2019 7:57 pm

hi Gino0603,

I understand your frustration here, but there are simple solutions to this problem! There are a lot of songs in the list and some of them are really complicated.

If you haven't already, please check out these songs in our Made Easy section. Go here: https://www.guitartricks.com/songs.php?input=beginners

The Made Easy songs are simpler versions of classic and popular songs that may be too difficult to learn if you're still learning. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

You'll learn the full song using simple chords and an easy strum pattern.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.