School Sucks

OldSkoolPunk02
OldSkoolPunk02
09/26/2000 12:43 pm
(A rant by yours trully
------------------
Is it just me or does life suck? Maybe I suck and it just life? We shall never know...

[This message has been edited by OldSkoolPunk02 (edited 09-26-2000).]
Is it just me or does life suck? Maybe I suck and it just life? We shall never know...
Up with dope! Down with hope!
A guitar is like a woman, touch her right, and she shall sing.
# 1
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
09/26/2000 2:40 pm
i mean damn!!!!! man!!!!!!. i think that would be grounds for a stiff and thorough ass-beating to the whole faculty.
"Take my hand boss"
# 2
Zeppelin
Zeppelin
09/26/2000 6:50 pm
Hey school is a big place of ****!!!
in my place here there is school where people that like to wear black and listen to rock werent allowed... the school administration simply kicked them out...
now there's new rumour here... once they used to say we only worship the devil and stuff... now they ask us if we eat cats , just cause we like rock music!!
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek
# 3
robert
robert
09/26/2000 8:08 pm
Hey, isn't it funny how all the people dressed like gangbangers don't get as much flack as the ones in dressed in black? I think it's just because people are still afraid of what they don't understand. And in all my days of high school, the ones causes most of the problems were people acting like hoods and trying to impress their girlfriends..when all the headbangers were just looking for a place to party.
# 4
ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/26/2000 9:51 pm
I am so glad I finally got out of high school and public education all together. It has to be one of the most ****ed up and corrupt programs in the country. The problems are so wide spread. Thank god for college where you can almost do anything and no one gives a rat's ass. The faculty actually becomes your friend.
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, no one takes you seriously." - John Petrucci

www.erikhagen.net
Web - Photo - Audio
# 5

09/26/2000 9:52 pm
Man that's nuts... school is BS. And robert I know exactly what you mean about the homiez. We live in a small town in Ontario, these guys act like they're in the Bronx or something. lol, funny to think about how it would go down if those rich upper-class white kid wannabees really did spend a day in a real hood.
# 6
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
09/26/2000 10:34 pm
actually at the time the Columbine incident was going on I had This huge Afro, it was like humongous like hendrix's. My mom thought it was weird so she made me cut it off in fear of anything or anyone that looked original or outta the norm was gonna be checked and prosecuted. But it wasn't that weird, i went to a public school and lots of peeps had fros and what not, but i do wish i could throw away almost 79% of my highschool memories. the only good moments i can think of were in the band room, met some fine ass girls there used to chill with some cool-ass peeps and whatnot, my bandroom was like my damn bedroom it was cool cause my band teacher was the coolest guy on earth, man if you needed to get away from a teacher that was on your back he'd let you ditch wit him and just play music, and he was a really funny guy, that's about it all the rest of the shi+ u can throw in the trash.
"Take my hand boss"
# 7
OldSkoolPunk02
OldSkoolPunk02
09/27/2000 12:45 am
No offence but I can't stand white people actin like gangbangers. They have never seen a black person(Only like 2 in my whole town) but yet there so ghetto. I grew up in southern Cali, Lakewood, Paramount, Long Beach, Norwalk. I have been at times the only white kid on my block. Yet Im still a punk metal head. Oh yea Zep, if they asked me do I eat Cat? I would say "Yes I eat p u s s y all the time!" lol One time the skaters where following us calling us devil worshipers and crap. I got so pissed I just yelled "I bless you in the name of Satan B****!" They left after that lol Oh yea after that Columbine crap never under estamate the value of a trench coat. People seem to leave you alone when you wear one...

------------------

[This message has been edited by OldSkoolPunk02 (edited 09-26-2000).]
# 8
OldSkoolPunk02
OldSkoolPunk02
09/27/2000 1:11 am
I remeber one time me and my friend were out side durring class, we were looking for my back pack I left out there. The principal saw us. We told him what we were doing. So he starts to search are back packs which I found. He found our wallets in there(The kind with the long chains on them). He had as both suspended for 10 days for haveing weapons.. We can't wear them so we kept them in out back packs. I still don't get it, I see wallet chains as a theft deterent. lol One time they had me and my friends arrested for putting gas on the football field(To kill the grass in the shape of "River Valley Sucks")Well while we were going to jail they found who really did it.. A bunch of preppies, that where well loved at the school. They had no prof of us doing it. They atomaticly blamed it on us..

------------------
# 9
loner92
loner92
09/27/2000 3:15 am
Ha. "Independence limeted, Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend.".

# 10
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/27/2000 8:29 am
this is a little off topic but around here in the sticks the main concern with the schools is scaring the kids to death about perverts. You wouldn't believe what it's like around here. I was in my driveway once waiting for a friend and a little girl was walking up the street...saw me...and actually stood where she was, with this scared crapless look on her face until I got in the car. If you drive down the street, every kid stares you right in the face until you pass by and looks at your licence plate. God forbid I try and say 'hi' to one of em...I'd have the cops at my door in seconds.
# 11
Zeppelin
Zeppelin
09/27/2000 7:41 pm
Whow man! it's like in that movie when all the people that werent white and "normal" were killed...
and all this gang-wannabies... it's getting f****** annoying!!!!
P.S it's strange you dont get well with skaters... here the rock - lovers divedes in 2: the blackers and the rappers, which is like skaters... but they are friends... they dont fight each other
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek
# 12
OldSkoolPunk02
OldSkoolPunk02
09/29/2000 11:33 am
We got differnt groups and we all are at war with each other. We got Goths was like 30 peeps but they "Growed up". Old School Punks, Skater Punks, White homies, Mexican Homies, Indian Homies, Jocks, Preps, Rednecks, White trash. I don't go to partys much cus there all ran by everybody but the Old School Punks and Goths. Last time I went to a desert party an indian pulled a glock nine on me and my friends. Toyotas go fast where theres a gun neerby.. lol

------------------
# 13
Zeppelin
Zeppelin
09/29/2000 8:01 pm
That's reall strange to me man...
here in israel we have : punks, rockers, freakes (metalists) rappers, goths and hippies but all of us are friends because we like about the same music, and all of us hate the comercial mtv music and the trance style... the people we fight with is "Arsim" as they called in hebrew ... most of them are like little criminals.... every time you fight with one of them you discover yourself beaten by 10-15 people!!!
ofcourse for them we are satanists and devil worshipers... but i get quite well with them somehow
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek
# 14

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.