How do you record multiple tracks?

ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/10/2000 6:53 pm
I've been trying different ways to record two or more tracks and combine them for some time now. My version of calkwalk doesn't do it efficiently, and I can't figure out how to do it with Goldwave. Maybe you guys who post at GuitarWar can help me. Once I figure this out, I'll start posting over there.
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, no one takes you seriously." - John Petrucci

www.erikhagen.net
Web - Photo - Audio
# 1

09/11/2000 12:31 am
Ever heard of a program called Acid? Check it out at www.sonicfoundry.com. It's proffessional quality music-editing software that lets you record as many tracks as you want (and allows you to get thousands of other ones from their website or from stores). You can get the demo at the site. I have the full version, and i must say it's amazing. Too bad my soundcard is **** and won't let me record, that somewhat voids it's purpose
# 2
ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/11/2000 2:05 am
Thanks. I've been searching for a year and I've finally got a program that does what I want it to. My crappy version of Cakewalk only lets me record 20 seconds of pure audio.

Thanks again.
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, no one takes you seriously." - John Petrucci

www.erikhagen.net
Web - Photo - Audio
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.