View post (What are your ALL TIME rock concert highlight?)

View thread

snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
06/17/2018 9:47 pm

I also saw THE BEST ending to a rock show ever at a Journey Concert. By the end of the show the audience was completly WILD! They did several encores because the audience would not let them off the stage. So the lunched into another crowd pleaser but with a twist this time. As the band played a huge fireworks show erupted in the sky over the stadium. I do believe it was the best fireworks desplay I have ever seen. It was close over head and finally it got louder than the band on stage. While the entire stadium was entranced with the over head pyrotecnics, the song ended and the band exited the stage. It was another few minutes before the explosions ended. Then, before the crowd could realize what just happened, the stadium sound system began to play a loud recording of Toni Bennet singing "I left my heart in San Francisco"........

The entire stadium of what had moments before been a rabid screaming mob of thousands, emptied that same stadium in a matter of minutes. Honestly they all just immediately walked out, in an orderly fashion, without making another sound. Talk about Masterstroke Showmanship!!

Captcha is a total pain in the........