We Updated Our Privacy Policy

Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/24/2018 5:18 pm

Hi everyone. We've recently updated our privacy policy and terms of service to comply with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations. We sent an email out with more information but for those who might have missed it, here are the big points.

At Guitartricks.com, we're serious when it comes to you and your personal data. Whatever you choose to share with us, you have the option to opt out and remove your information from our services. Any personal data you do choose to share with us, we keep in private secure servers. And if there's any chance that there is a data breach, you'll be noticed ASAP.

Click here for our Privacy Policy.

Click here for our Terms of Service.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 1
RCB-CA-USA
RCB-CA-USA
05/28/2018 11:14 am

The ad community has gone hog wild invading America's pivacy, tracking us, stalking us with ads and content, censoring our expience in many ways, it's appalliing and completely non-acceptable. I've invested good money in maintaining my privacy in response.

I'd like to keep my GT account but opt out completely from divulging any and all information about my GT experience and personal and banking and web access to GT -- I want to keep my info encrypted, secure, and completely private, all of it, it is my info and I'm not giving it away.

How do we opt out and remove our information from *all* of your services to maintain our privacy and keep a GT account?

Thanks for the head's up on this!

# 2
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
05/28/2018 2:41 pm

Maybe changing user names will confuse 'em and keep 'em at bay.

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 3
fuzzb0x
Full Access
fuzzb0x
Full Access
05/29/2018 8:46 pm
Originally Posted by: RCB-CA-USA

The ad community has gone hog wild invading America's pivacy, tracking us, stalking us with ads and content, censoring our expience in many ways, it's appalliing and completely non-acceptable. I've invested good money in maintaining my privacy in response.

I'd like to keep my GT account but opt out completely from divulging any and all information about my GT experience and personal and banking and web access to GT -- I want to keep my info encrypted, secure, and completely private, all of it, it is my info and I'm not giving it away.

How do we opt out and remove our information from *all* of your services to maintain our privacy and keep a GT account?

Thanks for the head's up on this!

You need to email admin@guitartricks.com and request to opt out from data sharing with third parties.

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.