New Member from Germany

Matthias Hornstein
Matthias Hornstein
07/22/2017 8:16 pm

Hey there! My name is Matthias, i am 25 years and live in Munich, Germany. I started playing guitar almost 2,5 years ago and since i started i got absolute crazy about playing guitar, trying to play as much as possible. I played a bit of Jazz and i really enjoy to play Blues/Bluesrock. I'm pritty excited to be a part of this whole community and i am looking forward to get you known better and grow musically with you :) Proud to be a member of the family!

Cheers,

Matthias

# 1
wolfsmg
wolfsmg
07/22/2017 10:33 pm

Guten Tag und wilkommen Matthias! (And that's about the extent of my current German, sorry.)

Welcome to the family and it's a very growth-friendly environment. I look forward to hearing your input on topics.

What is this "strumming" of which you speak?

Fender Squier Affinity HSS Stratocaster "Kelli"[br]Epiphone Les Paul Special-II LE "Callie"[br]Rogue RA-090 Concert Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar "Theresa"

# 2
Matthias Hornstein
Matthias Hornstein
07/23/2017 5:22 am
Originally Posted by: wolfsmg

Guten Tag und wilkommen Matthias! (And that's about the extent of my current German, sorry.)

Welcome to the family and it's a very growth-friendly environment. I look forward to hearing your input on topics.

Danke!

Very kind of you. Well done with your German! ;)

# 3
Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
07/25/2017 8:38 pm

Hey Matthias - thanks for signing up! Good to have you part of GT.

# 4
Matthias Hornstein
Matthias Hornstein
08/20/2017 8:52 pm
Originally Posted by: Ben Martin

Hey Matthias - thanks for signing up! Good to have you part of GT.

Thanks man!

# 5
Meridirh
Full Access
Meridirh
Full Access
08/22/2017 8:36 am
Originally Posted by: Matthias Hornstein

Hey there! My name is Matthias, i am 25 years and live in Munich, Germany. I started playing guitar almost 2,5 years ago and since i started i got absolute crazy about playing guitar, trying to play as much as possible. I played a bit of Jazz and i really enjoy to play Blues/Bluesrock. I'm pritty excited to be a part of this whole community and i am looking forward to get you known better and grow musically with you :) Proud to be a member of the family!

Cheers,

Matthias

Servus Matthias,

bin aus FFB ;) Viel Spaß in der Community. Enjoy your stay!

Best,

Lukas

Limits are selfmade. Break beyond them!

www.meridirhproductions.com | Too old to learn multiple instruments? Let's put it to a test...

Guitar: Started January 2016

Styles/Genres I am currently studying:

- Classical Guitar

- Latin Style (Flamenco, Soleares)

- Folk Style (Pop, Celtic, Irish, Gypsi)

- (Fingerstyle) Blues

- (Fingerstyle) Jazz

# 6
Matthias Hornstein
Matthias Hornstein
08/22/2017 8:57 pm
Originally Posted by: Meridirh

Cheers,

Matthias

Servus Matthias,

Best,

Lukas

Echt?? Ich bin in Emmering aufgewachsen - sprich gleich um die Ecke!

Thanks man

# 7
Meridirh
Full Access
Meridirh
Full Access
08/23/2017 5:12 pm

Cheers,

Matthias

Servus Matthias,

Best,

Lukas

Thanks man

That's great! Have you got Facebook (just look up Lukas Meridirh Wedrychowski)? If you want, we can have a chat and exchange about the guitar or music.

Lukas

Limits are selfmade. Break beyond them!

www.meridirhproductions.com | Too old to learn multiple instruments? Let's put it to a test...

Guitar: Started January 2016

Styles/Genres I am currently studying:

- Classical Guitar

- Latin Style (Flamenco, Soleares)

- Folk Style (Pop, Celtic, Irish, Gypsi)

- (Fingerstyle) Blues

- (Fingerstyle) Jazz

# 8
Matthias Hornstein
Matthias Hornstein
08/23/2017 10:53 pm

Cheers,

Matthias

Servus Matthias,

Best,

Lukas

Thanks man

That's great! Have you got Facebook (just look up Lukas Meridirh Wedrychowski)? If you want, we can have a chat and exchange about the guitar or music.

Lukas

Absolutely wonderful idea! I just added you!

# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.