who has eleven rack experience ?

sam_devos
sam_devos
02/19/2017 5:43 pm

Hey ,

I'm kind of frustrated about guitar tone . I can be a very expensive and endless depressive journey . [br]all i want is the tones they use here on guitar tricks for songs . I've seen in the tone guide they using a modeled amp . So i've read that some instructors using eleven rack aswell .[br]But is there alot of processing in the sound.? [br][br]I mean if i plug a guitar straight in the device using headphones will it sound as goood ? [br]because i owned guitar rig 5 and line 6 podfarm . And some youtubers can make this software sound completely different even with same guitar and presets ??? .[br][br]so i want to make an invesment for home use where i can just take preset and enjoy without endless tweaking. :)

# 1
maggior
maggior
02/21/2017 4:14 pm

I have an eleven rack. I became aware of it because some of the instructors here use them. I got one off of Ebay without the ProTools license...don't need it.

I like it. I have found some of the preset patches to be useful...that was a first for me.

Compared to the Zoom G5 and Boss GT-100 that I have, it is simpler in that there isn't an endless choice of pedals to choose from.

I think the 11R has a headphone jack...I haven't used it that way. I have mine connected to my PC and I use it to record guitar parts for covers and record over backing tracks.

I think you are smart to consider a multi effects unit. I personally think the tone they give is good enough...I don't find myself wanting for "real" pedals. They let you experiment with a variety of things without having to break the bank.

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.