View post (Met Famouse Dudes?)

View thread

firemelody
firemelody
10/19/2002 11:37 pm
Actually I've met quite a few famous people. Lets see...

I've met the members of Tea Party, Green Day, Econoline Crush, Offspring (twice), Biff Naked and Moist on several occasions (a girlfriend of mine used to run the fan club for Bif Naked and we got back stage and at quite a few concerts and festivals, which also explains how I have met the majority of these bands), Scott Stapp and Mark Tremonti of Creed, 3 members of Collective Soul, Age of Electric (a Canadian band that broke up a few years back).

On more well known bands, I have met Jon, Head and Fieldy of Korn at a downtown mall in Calgary AB the day of their concert here a couple years back, 3 members of Coal Chamber minus Rayna who missed the concert due to pregnancy, 2 members of Slipknot (no clue what their names are, Slipknot was one of the opening acts for Coal Chamber), and some of the coolest people I have ever met, Trent Reznor of NIN, and Marylin and Twiggy from Manson about 5 years back in Vancouver. My friends sister won back stage passes off a radio station there and she couldn't take the time off to drive to Vancouver so we got em. I'm sure there are more, I've been to dozens of concerts all over North America so there's bound to be more.

Catch yas later!!
~When it's dark enough, you can see the stars~