View post (A Mess on Favorites Page)

View thread

john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
07/25/2016 10:01 pm
Hi Ben,

As I said at near the end of my post above, my Favorites page seems to be stable now. What I have now is a favorites order of a handful of lessons I recreated on the day of my original post. Following those is a seemingly random list of lessons I’ve played with before. It’s been months, perhaps over a year or more, since I’ve used the ‘completed’ function so there’s little chance I’ve confused the “All”, “In Progress” and “Completed” sections of the Favorites page. Now, with the relisting the “All” and “In Progress’ sections kind of look the same. I do use the Favorites function a lot as it’s easy for me to mange the lessons I’m working on. Or it was until two days ago. ;)

I’m at a loss about how this happened but I am thankful to hear it wasn’t an intentional change. If no one else has had the problem and you and I can’t recreate the symptoms then it certainly looks like this is a one–off occurrence and most likely ‘something’ I did. :o But... I usually practice six days a week and I use the Favorites page multiple time during those practice sessions to quickly bring up the individual lessons...I just don’t see what I could have done to cause such a drastic change. Again, the pages appear stable now and that’s what counts the most.

Thanks for the quick reply.

john
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins