Blues Jam in Cm

maggior
maggior
03/14/2016 7:50 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks AdminIncredible and thoughtful tips Maggior! It is so great to see our members supporting each other.

Motivation is so important when trying to learn anything. Thankfully learning guitar is fun!

These are all things I learned here from the community and instructors. I sure wish I knew these things 15 or 20 years ago. Better late than never...

You are right, motivation is important for learning any new skill. You could easily apply any of this to athletics, fitness, job skills, etc.
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/15/2016 10:22 pm
We are so glad to hear that Maggior!

Our instructors are amazing. They are incredible teachers and genuinely care about each member's guitar journey.

I am really enjoying your comments to the other members in the GT community. It's great to see our GT members supporting each other and sharing their experiences.

You are right, that lesson on motivation can apply to anything!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
JeremyRodriguez
JeremyRodriguez
03/17/2016 7:43 pm
Originally Posted by: maggiorPassion and Warfare is a fantastic album. "For the Love of God" is some of the best guitar music ever written IMO.

I'll bet learning sax has benefited your playing on guitar in some way.

THERE WE GO! Yes. That album is amazing. Isn't that the album that nobody liked at first? I know Steve Vai didn't really start making money off of those sales until he started playing with David Lee Roth?

And yes sax has definitely been beneficial. I learned lots!
14 Day Mini Course That Boosted My Alternate Picking by 30 BPM In Less Than a Week at NO COST at www.transformmusically.com

FREE Download of Forsake Me Not's debut single and annual VIP membership! Limited spots at www.forsakemenot.com
# 3
maggior
maggior
03/18/2016 12:15 pm
Not sure if that was the one that nobody like at first since it was the album that I first got of his. I don't have all of his albums, but I think Passion and Warfare is his most accessible. He did this after his stint with DLR.

As much as I love Passion and Warfare, Vai's style is a little too far out there for me. Satch with his strong sense of melody was more to my liking.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.