View post (Blues Jam in Cm)

View thread

JeremyRodriguez
JeremyRodriguez
03/10/2016 8:34 pm
@maggior

No problem at all. You definitely deserve the compliment! I wish I could also give feedback to help you out, but unfortunately I'm no master or student of the blues. However, I do play and write metal, which definitely was derived from blues. All respect to the parent genre haha!

As far as the complications with counting up the years of how long you've been playing I totally understand. We learn how to fight through situations to get to play. When I went to college, I put my guitar down for four years to study sax, thinking I needed to "grow out of my metal phase". Well obviously, that didn't work out, so I'm here catching up and getting my career started as a metal musician XD

Checked out some of your music, and I'm diggin Funky Blues! I just connected with you through my band's account called Forsake Me Not. We are releasing our debut single soon, so we have nothing up yet lol.
14 Day Mini Course That Boosted My Alternate Picking by 30 BPM In Less Than a Week at NO COST at www.transformmusically.com

FREE Download of Forsake Me Not's debut single and annual VIP membership! Limited spots at www.forsakemenot.com