small band

Xr6
Xr6
12/02/2015 11:45 am
a couple of mates want to start a 3/4 piece small band. we will have drummer, bass and guitar + a separate vocalist.---- just lookin for sum simple song suggestions-- i love rock and punk but the rest of the guys are more the country and pop area.

we have a good drummer, beginner bassist, and i play guitar- i can complete most 3-4 star songs on here ( sweet home Alabama, sweet child o mine minus the solo :)

just open to some simple pop country or light rock band suggestions-
cheers
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
12/02/2015 7:18 pm
Originally Posted by: Xr6a couple of mates want to start a 3/4 piece small band. we will have drummer, bass and guitar + a separate vocalist.---- just lookin for sum simple song suggestions-- i love rock and punk but the rest of the guys are more the country and pop area.

we have a good drummer, beginner bassist, and i play guitar- i can complete most 3-4 star songs on here ( sweet home Alabama, sweet child o mine minus the solo :)

just open to some simple pop country or light rock band suggestions-
cheers

How about "She Talks to Angels" by the Black Crowes? That's a nice easy one to sing/play. GT has a lesson on it as well.
# 2
haghj500
haghj500
12/03/2015 2:53 am
This is stuff we use to play years ago and people always seemed to get up for them.

Eagles:
Take it easy
Rambling Man

ZZTOP:
La Grange
Tush

Dobbie Brothers:
China Grove

Clapton:
Bottle of Red Wine
Blues Power

Almond Brothers:
One Way Out

Doors:
Road House Blues

Stones:
Honky Tonk Woman

Joe Walsh:
Rocky Mountain Way

Then there is a lot of 3 and 4 chord songs.
Jonny Be Good
Wild Thing
Taken Care of Business
Rock’N Me
Bring it on Home

You need some slow stuff in there also.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.