View post (Once again in a band)

View thread

maggior
maggior
09/17/2014 2:37 am
Originally Posted by: KasperowNah, I think I have enough picks. I couldn't be bothered to take a few out of my pick-bowl, so I just bring all of them. At least I won't run out, and even if that happens, I have a few old credit cards and other such plastic cards lying around, waiting to be turned into picks :)

Thanks, man. I'll try and relax. It's usually a lot easier when we get started. The problem is playing that first riff to get it started, which is why I've made it part of my start-up routine to actually noodle around with my amp on while warming up my fingers. Works well enough to break the nerves down and get some music going.

Is that an offer? If so, I'll try and keep it in mind once we go to the States :) Seriously, though, thank you for the encouragement. I think we have some great songs already, at least for starters. Eventually, they'll be replaced with original songs, but right now, we just need some songs to rehearse. We don't even know for sure if this is gonna be the start of the next huge thing or not. But, I'm pretty positive about this.

Actually, Steve is in the UK. He's already the president of my UK fan club being the charter member :-) I'll be your roadie when you come to the States Kasperow:-).