Change in Jam Tracks?

john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
08/23/2014 7:11 pm
Within the last two or three days I've noticed a change in the jam tracks that accompany lessons (I'm talking about those that play within the lesson, [U]not[/U] downloaded jam tracks). While the jam track plays as before, the progress bar shows no progress, i.e., the circle does not move down the bar as the track progresses. I first noticed this in the Level 2 Blues lessons but in bouncing around GT I find it happens in every lesson jam track I try.

If this is a glitch I look forward to a rapid fix. If it's an intentional change please consider returning to the previous style...the progressing progress bar is a convenient feature that I miss. If it's neither, let me know and I'll try to figure out what changed within my computer. However, this problem is occurring on both my desktop and netbook leading me to think it's not the computer.

Others with the same issue?
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 1
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
08/26/2014 2:12 am
It's a glitch. Not sure what changed.

I'll let the developers know.
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
08/26/2014 7:43 pm
They tell me this is fixed. Please check it out?
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
08/27/2014 12:03 am
Every Jam I tried works like a charm. Thanks, Jon!
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.