View post (words with music or music with words?)

View thread

nox400
nox400
08/24/2002 4:46 am
I find something that I wanna write about, and then I write the music that brings out the emotion and feeling on that perticulare thing, and then putting text on its simple, u just gotta know how to sing, u can make any word sound like any note, other wise, If u write it just to play power chords and scream some crap, its not expression, its just trying to get it done, if u dont put your heart and soul and blood and sweat into it, then its just some noisy thing u invented, otherwise Its not ART, and thats the only title im willing to take when writing music is an artist,
And when I write my music, for me atleast, it feels like some old scar tissue and familiar memory, and it grabs and reachs and sooths and tears me, it becomes a part of me, thats wut music is/should be about, not just writing songs to call your self a rock band, or this Dip **** MTv stuff,
I wish the career of a Musician payed for ****, so there would be less ****.......Done with my rambelings.....
"...proper use of the brain is not endorsed by federal governments nor huge corporations involved in serious financial profit from a brainwashed and enslaved population. Mild discomfort may occur as confusing independent thought challenges popular views of the world....."