Propagandhi and Line 6 Pod HD500x..

wcarosia
wcarosia
06/04/2014 5:20 am
CHALLENGE- Whoever can help me figure out the amazingly clean but full propagandhi distortion settings/tone etc, has my undying respect.. I am moreso trying to emulate the 'Gandhi tones on Failed states album, but lets face it, their sound isn't that different on supporting caste and Potemkin city limits.. I know chris Hannah uses Gibson SG standard, he plays theough a mesa boogie, and doesn't use other effects.

I own a line 6 jtv 59 so I can get somewhat close to the Gibson SG sound, and I have a Line 6 pod hd 500x that helps emulate the mesa boogie sound.. what are your thoughts in terms of how much gain, bass, mid, presence, treble etc etc etc???

Oh, and if you have not been introduced to Gandhi, I am happy to help.. check out songs like - duplicate keys icaro(an interim report), status update, devils creek, funeral procession, without love, mate ka moris ukun rasik an- to hear the tone I am talking about.
# 1
wcarosia
wcarosia
06/11/2014 6:45 am
Wow no takers?? I disdain you all.. Not quite hate, but it is one of those "i am not mad, i am disappointed" feelings.

ok, forget my respect. whoever can figure out the exact levels of that distortion gets a pic of my girlfriends boobs. Theyre huge, and ive been with her for years even though she is slowly crushing my soul- therein proof shes hot.

Game on.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.