View post (This might be interesting.)

View thread

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
05/20/2002 3:37 pm
Like an "X-Files" episode, it only works if you want to believe. You should do some background checking on Working Assets. This is not a news agency, but an organisation with an agenda, one that primarily involves convincing people of the 'evils' of capitalism, especially American capitalism. For starters, Consider this suposedly damning paragraph:

"Pakistani news agencies reported [u]in the weeks before September 11th[/u] that America had threatened war against the Taliban if they did not agree to the pipeline deal. "Accept our carpet of gold," the Bush administration is reported to have said, "or be buried under a carpet of bombs."

(my underline) So, an attack that took [u]years[/u] to plan, came about because [u]in the weeks before September 11th[/u], the Taliban was subjected to "...dire threats of war, believable enough that the September 11th attack could well be seen as a pre-emptive strike by bin Laden and the Taliban..."

This should be funny. I'm sad to read that someone I usually admire for clear thought, has been sucked in.

Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons