Nick/ 25 yrs old/ 18 mo. guitar exp.

nsd2112
nsd2112
01/13/2014 6:24 am
I've been toying with the idea of signing up for guitar tricks for a while now & had the extra money so I decided to give it a go. Drums was my main instrument at one point. Since I picked up playing the guitar 18 months ago I've been scouring mostly youtube for guitar instructional videos to help accelerate the learning process. I got the full subscription for Guitartricks only a couple of days ago but even in the short time that I have had it, I can see how great of a service this is. The interface is very well put together & the lessons I've watched over so far have been laid out very nicely. Although there are good free lessons and instructors that know what they are talking about all over youtube and the web, this seems to certainly be a better way to learn guitar than trying to scour the internet piecing together thousands of different methods not really knowing which direction to be going in. I look forward to really getting the most out of this site.
# 1
Ben Lindholm
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Ben Lindholm
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/13/2014 2:59 pm
Welcome to the site Nick! You definitely made the right choice - it's hard to find any continuity in YouTube lessons.

With a drummer background you probably have a good sense of rhythm already, which is immensely helpful when learning guitar.

Best of luck! /Ben
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.