View post (BUCKETHEAD!!!)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
05/23/2002 11:27 am
He's what me and my pals can "fast as", that being an abbreviation for "fast as f~ck".

He is in Guns n Roses, played in Las Vegas with them and the Amazing rock n Rio 3. I think he's playing with guns in Leed and Japan in the next few months.
He is unbelievably fast but i dont think he's nesseccarily faster than slash. One of my favourite slash solo was the one for nightrain he performed live, it stood out a mile because it was way faster and longer than the album version, is awesome. So wot does Buckethead do with guns n roses? As far as i can see, he changed Nightrain too, and went over the top with the speed. Im sure it was to annoy slash, it was the only solo he really altered that dramatically, what resulted was what i call the type writer affect.

Bucketheads a good guitarist but his speed is overdone. Listen to the Slash paradise city solo, where it speeds up and slows down, the fastest parts of that are equal to bucketheads speed, but at least slash uses his speed more affectively, rather than overdoing it and basically showing off!!