alive and kicking

ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ekstasis16
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/02/2002 5:40 pm
hey all, how's it hangin'? just letting you know i'm not dead. haha, still trying to swim against the current in school here. as soon as summer break gets here in a few weeks i'll be able to participate regularly again and hopefully even post some new tricks. its amazing how much your style can change in just 6 months. i just finished recording a somewhat random album on my computer and am trying to get some cd's made, just 30 or so for now. it costs quite a bit to get those little paper inserts for teh jewel cases made, kinko's is a rip off. anyway, i'm posting some of the songs at mp3.com, so i'll let ya'll know when they've been approved and can be downloaded. keep in mind though i recorded these on my own computer with one crap microphone and a very loud amp. i think it turned out pretty good though for the work put into it and the extremely limited amount of time and equipment i had to work with. its just a few simple solo or duet pieces. anywho, gotta split, finals are just around the corner. lata on -
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, no one takes you seriously." - John Petrucci

www.erikhagen.net
Web - Photo - Audio
# 1

05/03/2002 2:43 am
Hey eks, good to hear from ya man. Looking forward to hearing from you again!
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.