View post (total newbie)

View thread

andrius.b
andrius.b
10/11/2012 7:18 pm
Before I say anything else, let me tell you this: if you want to learn guitar register on GuitarTricks. Simple.

You wouldn't believe how many different sites I have tried, and I even bought some DVDs. Many of them were quite messy.

When I got the full access at GuitarTricks, I was amazed at how well everything is organised in the Guitar Fundamentals series. They take you from someone who doesn't know ANYTHING about the guitar to someone who is ready to start learning songs and more specific guitar styles. The Fundamentals course gives you the main foundation. Then you can progress to the next level and take either a rock, blues or country course. And they are absolutelly amazing. These will take you to a level where you can actually play some very nice songs. Then, you can move on further and start learning other techniques, styles and more complex songs.

In short, GuitarTricks have everything a beginner or intermediate player needs to progress in their guitar learning journey. And the forums are great! You will get answers to any question very quickly. Actually, you can even film how you play, upload the vid to youtube, make it private and share the link on the forums, so that other members could check out your technique and give you tips and advice.

The little money I paid for the subscription was probably the best money I have ever spend in relation to education and learning.

Just give it a go.