Pre-announcement

Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
06/11/2012 11:16 pm
We are starting a promotion tomorrow, and I'd like to give you advanced notice. The first 200 orders get a bonus, so being one of the first to know is a helpful advantage.

We put together some cool new accessories we found at the NAMM show in a package we'll send you called the Guitar Tricks Fun Box. The package is worth $300 and you'll get it free as our thank you gift on your purchase of a year of full access.

Here's the url
http://www.guitartricks.com/special

Click the link above to see Neal demonstrate some of the new accessories and order your fun box.

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 1
JJ90
JJ90
06/11/2012 11:52 pm
Hey Jon,

This looks really awesome. Unfortunately I'm really short on money so I have to skip this and wait until I can afford my 1 year full access (poor student hehe).

Still have a question though regarding all these GT-products (also the Blues DVD-box). Do you guys ship this overseas to anywhere in the world? Currently live in Europe and would like to know this.

Secondly those backing tracks look awesome and helpfull for my improvising but will those also be released as seperate downloads, so I may purchase them later? Or is it only possible for me to get this with this Special?

Thanks.

JJ
# 2
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
06/12/2012 1:34 am
We do ship to Europe.

I'm not sure about future ways to get the backing tracks, but when the time comes shoot me a PM and I'll check it out.
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.