View post (Hello everyone. First time posting.)

View thread

alejandrodelarge
Full Access
alejandrodelarge
Full Access
05/02/2012 2:27 am
About me. I'm 22 and I'm from the CA Bay Area. I've been using guitar tricks for about 5 or 6 months now and I've just got to start off saying that guitartricks.com is has really wowed me and keeps exceeding my expectations. Before signing up I've only fiddled with the guitar here and there learning basic little riffs but I felt like there was only so much you could learn without having lessons and being taught good techniques and things like that so I kind of dropped it but the desire to play music never went away. I did my research and concluded that this sounded like the best way to learn and now I consider signing up for guitartricks one of the best decisions I've made in awhile. I love the multiple instructors, and the core learning system and all that sweet stuff but it was only after awhile that I saw just how much this pays for itself. They will send out free mp3 learning tracks by lisa mccormick which are awesome! Even the guitartricks.com staff posts on facebook are awesome! Always posting up rocking news articles and interesting articles. Song library always gets constantly more amazing. the site is filled with countless learning tools, this forum being one of them so I decided to say hi. I passed guitar basics 1 & 2 and am now eagerly getting into blues. hoping to find a good blues/rock funk eventually. Heck, I want to try a little of everything! Learning to play the guitar is something i can sit down and focus on when im having a good day or when im feeling down (that's why i've been feelin blues lately). Glad to be a part of this community! You all rock!