Hi, I'm Daniele

dphamdallas
dphamdallas
04/06/2012 6:02 pm
Hi,

My name is Daniele. I've been playing for 26 years off and on. I played in a few bands over the years and made an effort towards going pro when living in Dallas years ago. I've played all the major venues in Dallas including the Starplex. We opened Lollapalooza there years ago. I'm 41. My last band was a noise pop band. I joined the site to add more tools to my toolbox. I want to be more efficient in my guitar practice. So far I've started with the basic lessons here, which I've found to be really good at filling in what I've missed throughout the years. I've been moving working on some bossanova and would like to see more Spanish style guitar on your site. This is a really good site and I look forward to learning a lot! Where can I find an example of a daily practice schedule here on the site?

Cheers!
Daniele
# 1
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
04/09/2012 10:56 pm
Hi Daniele,

Thanks for the Spanish guitar request. It's really cool that you opened for Lollapalooza, wish I could say that!

There's plenty to learn here and improve your chops. Let us know how we can help and have fun! :)
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Arial][FONT=Tahoma]Neal
GT Channel Host[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

http://www.guitartricks.com/channel/
# 2
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
04/09/2012 11:10 pm
Hi Daniele,
Your timing is great, we just consolidated all the practice schedule info into one page:

http://www.guitartricks.com/artofpractice.php

Every instructor has their own take, so browse a few and I'm sure you'll find something that seems right for you right now.

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3
dphamdallas
dphamdallas
04/27/2012 7:21 pm
Thanks Neal/Jon,

I've been learning a lot from this site and have expanded my membership to a year one. I haven't had a chance to check out the spanish music yet since I've been working on my fundamentals. I've been excited about the White Zombie -Thunderkiss and the lessons Chris has been teaching. Everything I've ever wanted to know about guitar is all here...love it all!
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.