View post (Need some constructive criticism)

View thread

waylar
Full Access
waylar
Full Access
04/12/2012 11:11 pm
Originally Posted by: gerriorcAbsolutely love that song. Love the beat, the sound of the guitar, the bass guitar and sounds like a lot of fun to jam to.

Its been a little "dry" lately with new songs on this site .... and looking for something to get me out of this funk I'm in .... any chance you could share the tabs to the rhythm parts?

Or better yet .... maybe ... and just maybe ... and this is a wacky thinking... but ... you could share with GT folks, and get them to do a lesson vid of the song ... maybe even get paid for sharing... I know just wacky!
Hey gerriorc, wow that's very cool of you thanks! I will try and send you the tabs, give me a little time. Thank again.

Ok gerriorc lets see if this helps both of us, I hope I got this right!

The rhythm guitar is played in Eminor7 at the 7th fret. Refer to the chord finder, this is how I'm showing you.
Play the bar chord, now release your "G" 2nd string 8th fret and the "B" 4th string 9th fret. With your index finger your playing the notes E, A, D, F#, B in bar form, right? In the chord finder, target the notes in the chord to find out what they are.

Now hammer on the 2 strings G and B to make the whole chord again.
I really just fiddle around with that, play the notes in that chord, G, F#, E 3rd string 9th fret(the only one note not played in the chord) and D, I kind of walk around that.

At end of the measure I hammer off the G 6th string 3rd fret to end on the low E 6th string open.

If this doesn't help, let me know and I'll do a short video on Utube for you, wont take but a minute to show you.

Other than all that, it's not too difficult, just remember the magic chord Eminor7 at the 7th fret and remember to release the G, B and you should figure the rest out.

Happy jammin buddy,
waylar
Ron Wayland