Thank You!

phillybeatle
phillybeatle
02/09/2012 3:12 pm
I am so happy I joined this site. I have learned "Surrender" "Don't Fear the Reaper" "Cleveland Rocks" "Rock-n-Roll Hoochie Coo" "Runaway Train" ( in about 30 minutes) "Wild World" "White Room" 'Back Water" "No More Mr Nice Guy" "Free Ride" those are 100 % completed. Many riffs on the others. So looking forward to Slow Ride!

Special Thanks to Anders Mouridsen, you have a very sincere personality. I like how you indicate to put the riffs in our own music. I've been writing songs since the 80's but was never a cover guy until recently. My newer songs are the best yet. ( I am kick a$$ on no more Nr. Nice Guy)

Another special thanks to Tom Finch yes you are Arrogant and I can't get the way you verbally explain thinbgs however I get the visual techniques down and the songs sound great. Last night I tore up Rock-n- Roll Hoochie Coo. You threw me off with the 123 however I nailed the alternate strumming two note chords....OKAY!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't forget the guy who does Cleveland Rocks, you can now call me surfer boy ( almost ha)
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
02/10/2012 7:05 pm
Hey phillybeatle,

Thanks for this post! Glad you like the lessons!

-GT Admin
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.