Hello

rcarper1965
rcarper1965
12/08/2011 5:12 am
My name is Rowland. I started playing Guitar, banjo, mandolin and drums when I was about 6 or 7 years old. Although I have played in many churches, family functions and parties at the house with my dad, I was always limited to what I could do. I was trying to focus on to much at once. It's time to get serious now and focus just on the guitar. I have a Breedlove Passport Pro on layaway at a local music store. I should get it out around the beginning of Feb. Sooner I hope but we will just have to see. Anyway, I stopped playing about 8 years ago when I became ill and had to go on disability. I want to regain what I have lost and learn more. I would like to improve enough to play our local churches. I also like to play around with country music. The techniques and tricks I have seen just on the free lessons are nice.

I asked the local music store how much lessons were there and he told me $65.00 a month. It don't take a smart one to know the difference between the two different memberships. Especially if you can learn in just about any condition. I look forward to joining the full membership and getting on my way. Thank you Guitartricks for making this possible. I love the site so far and know I will love it more when I can put it into use.

God Bless you all.
# 1
Chayakorn
Chayakorn
12/12/2011 8:37 am
God Bless You too.

Hi and welcome;)
# 2
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
12/14/2011 8:08 am
Hey Rowland,
Welcome to Guitar Tricks, and we're glad you're here. Also glad you're interested in some country techniques, and be sure to let me know if I can help you.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.