View post (top 5 guitar solos)

View thread

AquariusWB
AquariusWB
04/12/2002 2:21 am
I doubt it, but I was successfully able to find a bootleg of the show on the net actually, the one they played in Boston... i don't know where it is anymore, but i downloaded all the mp3s, and i have a cable modem, so just E-mail me at AquariusWB@aol.com if you wanna ask questions about it, i can sent you some (or all) of the mp3s if you want, it wouldn't take long, i'm always willing to help out a fellow guitar freak.... It's not the greatest quality in the world, but it's better than nothing. The Petrucci set is the highest quality, but there is something wrong with some of the Vai songs, and you hear this annoying clicking, almost makes me not wanna listen, but the petrucci set came out great, and that's what is important b/c i think 4 of the 5 tracks are songs he made just for the tour, and dont' appear on any records... the satriani came out decent, not as good as the petrucci, and the jam came out about the same level as the satriani ones.... anyone who wants some info about this, email me at AquariusWB@aol.com, i'm more than glad to send the mp3s. PEACE