View post (stupid question (maybe))

View thread

JJ90
JJ90
07/22/2011 6:35 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter1801The how would you explain the kids that are "naturally" better at an instrument than the others? There are extremely young kids that can do things at an early age without practicing as much as they should to be at that level. Take 5 young kinds and put them all through the same amount of practice. If 1 is really excelling much faster and the others are left behind.....then you have to put that on natural talent or skill.

There is also the way that peoples minds work. Everyone thinks differently and there is no way to "train" your mind to think like someone else. So as far as creativity goes, you can't really learn certain things. People either have it or don't. Take Buckethead for example. Nobody can really compare to that guy.

Yes that is also true in some matter. But also creativity is learned in one way or another. Research proves that children who are exposed to lots of things come up with creative ideas more easily.

But as I already said in my first post in this topic I said your story is somewhat true. By that I referred to people already having some skills in them, mostly by genes from their parents. Sometime it is just a shame that people who really can have talent don't develop that specific talent. Anyway I think we are going way off topic here haha.

JJ