View post (U.S. Reporter Kidnapped in Pakistan Confirmed Dead)

View thread

Zeppelin
Zeppelin
02/25/2002 9:29 pm
The bottom line is: Yes we are kicking their asses down
BUT who started the intifada??? i know that you probably think people say only because they dont like palestinians or something like that, but our mosad and the american and the europeans' intelligence services admit that it was started by the palestinians... so i belive all those smart people and i guess i can sleep at night without any problem when i know there are hundreds of palestinas who are dead or hurt in any way, because they psychotic leader decided he could get a country by a war...
Besides you are talking about revenge: well revenge it is .. so what??? when everyday we see our people exploding in buses and pizzerias why shouldnt we be hungry for blood and seeking revenge?

Yes i know that our goverment is doing many stupid things, but at least you dont hear ariel sharon saying something like "millions of shahids are on their way to jerusalem" and yaser arafat says it every day...

About sharon being a psycho: give me a break... the guy who actualy comanded the phalanxes in sabra and shatilla was a minister in the lebanese government few years later..

by the way ed: you said that most of those countries werent even independent: Simply not true. i dont think that a colony could organize its own army and send it to fight against someone and we had 6 armies fighting here against us. all those countries were independent, the problem was that they didnt fight to help the palestinians but in order to expand over israel...

Yes i cant prove you im right and your wrong, but as long as i know that im right i dont care about amnisty and all the other stupid people around the world.

"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek