View post (U.S. Reporter Kidnapped in Pakistan Confirmed Dead)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/25/2002 1:21 am
yeah... you need to mix poeple (isreali's will see palastinains aren't a bunch of bomb making scruffy mutts, and the palastains will see that the isreali's aren't a bunch of "kill the f-ing plasastinains" yahoos. like what's happening in northern ireland.. I'm not saying things there are great, but the fact that people mix in the city centre with out too much worry, cos they dont know if the person theyy jsut brushed past was prodestant or catholic, in the end he's a stranger... and the fact they've made it against the law to ask questions about religion (or to try and find out)... I mean there is hope... it lies with the media though... if tommorow, the papers and the news started publishing the figures of those dead and shown how little has been acheived (if anything)... poeple will see simply accepting the hated stranger is better for them and their kids... none of this war is worth fighting, there is too litle to gain for what you have to give up... but each side is sticking to the argument that if they stop the other will pounce, which a pretty difficult prediciment... hmmm, it will get sorted eventually... whether it's within my life time or not is a different matter...
Isn't that artical the same as basically what happened witht he south african rugby team..