View post (U.S. Reporter Kidnapped in Pakistan Confirmed Dead)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/23/2002 12:47 am
yeah... I agree with ya rask.. but watch the next step... mark my words (i was right about afganistan)... this is simply frothing up emotions... to get poeple hyped up, and not letting the feeling wane.. basically it keeps the engine ticking over instead of stalling...
Why engenire anything to do directly with iraq? simply tell people "I have seen evidence to convince me of (new guys name) guilt".. sorry about rambling... but I mean keep the military-industrail bull out of the papers/ news... I mean with bin laden, poeple were told he was giulty, and shown a few clips of him calling it "this blessed attack" (i heard the arabic version, and unfourtunatly it is accurate). And repeat it (as good ol; gooballs said, if repeat a lie it becomes fact)... and that was enough... I mean that's scary stuff.. how long will it take till this sort of actiong starts to go against poeple expression (peaceful) political feeling? I mean it's not something new... The papers did this to martin luther king... and Nelson Mandella (margret tatcher called him a terrorist back in the eighties)...
I'm in agreement that the poeple that are responsible should be punished... but within international law, and with a fair trial... look at melosovich... he's getting a (presumably) fair trail... how come they're trying to despratly rule this out for bin laden?
Sorry about this... but this (and the case of the recently released clip of the "illigal boat poeple" that was released this week, where it was a carefully cropped clip of parents throwing thier kids off the boats, to rescuers, so it looked like they didn't give a damn about thier kids, and it was used in a campaign to keep "such poeple out".. when the full clip was released, you see infact the parents are on a sinkig ship, throwing their kids first to rescures, cos they care) has really ratteled my cage..
(I hope no one finds me argumentative... i'm simply putting the other said to the story...)