View post (amp for around 600$ out the door?)

View thread

shaniab
shaniab
01/21/2011 7:39 pm
Like many of these guys said, it depends on whether you are upgrading or just buysing an amp because of a part not coming off or stuck. If you are upgrading, like to play in a garage band or just for bed room play, I would sugest the Line 6 Spider III or IV 75 watt. They are both great amps at around 400 to 450 dollars. If you want more effects in your amp go for the Spider IV, If you want just the basic with quite afew effects inbetween go for the Spider III.

Try out the amps at the music store, figure out which ones the best for you, then go to ebay!!!! LOL thats how I got my amp and I got like 65% percent off my Spider III. It was originaly supposed to be 400$, I got it for 250$!!! trust me ebay is your friend after you test out the amps. first hand.

Don't buy one straight off of ebay without testing one first in the music stores. You may realize that the amp you bought isn't as great as you thought and may buy another one. Which leads to spending more money that shouldn't be spent.

( I have had a Spider III for 3 years now, they are really durrable, trust me. I have accidently dropped it like 4 or 5 times and it still runs as good as the day I bought it.)