View post (The Line 6 Spider III 75, The Jackson DK2, and The Line 6 FBV Longboard)

View thread

metal iz good
metal iz good
06/21/2011 8:35 pm
Originally Posted by: shaniab

Next Up....The Line 6 Spider III 75 watt amp

This thing is a beast of an amp!!! With its 6 amp settings with two amp modles per setting it has a total of 12 amps all wrapped up in a 75 watt.
It has over 400+ presets from very famous artists, Metallica, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, and many more that I can't remember. This amp is more than capable of having a 300 person crowd and not need a cab for everyone to here it (trust me I know, i've lost half my hearing from my dad turning it up so loud.) Overall Rating.......10/10

Last but not least....The Line 6 FBV Longboard

This is such a great pedal board for anybody into playing guitar, and they don't call it longboard for nothing. It is about 7 to 8 inches longer than the Spider 3 amp!!! It has everything you need for a gig, built in volume and wah wah pedals ( wah wah pedal is excelent by the way, it can kill the Enter Sandman solo ) FX loop, Stomp box 1, 2, and 3, Amps 1 and 2, Reverb, Tremolo, Modulation, And a Tap Tempo and tuner ( hold in Tap Tempo of tuner.) plus Bank up Bank down and channels for easy sound switching. Sometimes though the wah wah will go out of sync, and the volume will also turn its self on...why??? I have no clue.
Overall Rating.....9/10

Great to hear! I just ordered my new Line 6 Spider IV 75. I saw lots of people saying it sounded digital when it was cranked. I have tried the 15 watt version, and it's so loud I figured the 75 watt wouldn't need cranking for the small Caribbean gigs I play!