View post (Learn the song right the first time!)

View thread

BammBamm22
BammBamm22
09/09/2012 1:32 am
Since we the members are paying a yearly subscriptions to have songs on this web site, why can't we be able to down load the tabs you (the Instructors) are teaching us from. other sites that i pay a yearly membership too allow me to download the instructors tabs.... I love this site... i have learned more in the last three years than i have learned in the last 40 years trying o play the guitar. i am very thankful to have learn so much. all the instructors here are great regardless of music style preference and i am amazed at how quick i can learn songs now that i never would have attempted a few years ago. i owe a majority of my success to this site.. thanks you... But it would be nice to be able to download the tabs.. at almost 50 years old my hard-drive (brain) can only memorize so much music. i like being able to have self made song books of tabs for my reference while practicing. Instead of always going to the computer and going off the screen, I would like to play in my front room (self made studio) which is at the opposite end of the house where my office... any help would be great.. thanks BBg