Razbo
Full Access
Razbo
Full Access
08/25/2010 12:10 am
Originally Posted by: RickBlackerCalled Jet City today.[/QUOTE]
Well, aren't we the eager beaver? :D

[QUOTE=RickBlacker]
Also has a metal grill with a blue light behind it.

They said it should be in stores around mid September... Right about the time I may be making a new amp purchase. :)

Just found a nice review of the new amp thats coming. I think this guy somehow got associated with Jet City... I seen that he was reviewing other Jet City gear on Youtube... Must be an officail/Unofficial endorcer

I was reading that the baffles (metal grill) are interchangeable. Unfortunately I only read that today. I like the open grill myself although the JCA50 doesn't have the LED's, I would still see them tubes aglowin'. I prefer the more vintage toggles and lights on the JCA, though. Maybe I'll spring for a new grill at some point.

You should at least give a listen to one when you are amp shopping. If I have not already mentioned, the metal head in my band has a JCA100 and it's awesome. I used a JCA20 for a couple of jams (kind of evaluating) and it was also awesome, though different, being single ended.

Thanks for posting that link. The power switching on the HDM seems interesting, but I still wouldn't change my mind. Part of the appeal was the no frills, direct signal routing, plus I think 100 watts is just overkill for me. ...Plus it costs twice as much.

Here's a pretty informative thread at another site.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1346646&highlight=Jet+City

Somewhere in the first couple of posts it describes what SOL versions the JC's are modeled after.
...so ever since then, I always hang on to the buckle.