View post (I want to buy a classical/flamenco guitar)

View thread

JoR0
JoR0
07/30/2009 1:46 am
well to be honest it was already on sale at 500, but I did talk down the other hundred, and the strings :). When I was there I just talked to the sales lady and we discussed guitars etc while I was trying them out, she showed me that one on sale for 500 and after playing it some I said I really loved the guitar etc. but the price was a tad steep could she work with me some. I actually named the price at 400 and she went to a computer and started messing around with it and told me 400 was cool, last minute I asked for a new set of strings too and she happily obliged (though it probably helped I was also buying a new strap, gig bag and book of tablature). Also keep in mind this was a few months back at the summit of the recession when they were trying to give everything away, though if you time it right they still are, a couple weeks back my local guitar center had one of those complusive surprise sell weekends, advertising some stuff at like 50% off, but you might wanna act fairly soon before the market gets any better (fingers crossed).