View post (Lesson plan for Intermediates after Fundementals 1&2)

View thread

guitarplayer196
guitarplayer196
05/07/2009 12:16 am
Question for you intermediates.

I see that GT has Fundementals 1 & 2 for beginners, but I was looking for something along those lines for intermediates(A lesson roadmap if you will of essential lessons), after Fundementals 1 & 2. Would I be moving into a style approach at that point, such as Rock, and if so, is there a logical order/progression in a style curiculum. I am not currently a member of GT but considering it. I am currently a member of Guitarmasterclass.net which has tons of lessons, but I find it a bit overwhelming because there doesn't seem to be much structure to help a guitarist sift through what they should be learning in the right order. I am sure it works for some, but I find myself jumping around alot and I have found it demotivating.

Also does GT have a bookmarking feature to keep track of lessons you are currently working on.

I've reviewed the free lessons, but still not sure if it will solve the same problem I am having with GMC.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael
"I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if its the right one and it will probably whip the guy with 20 notes." Les Paul - 2002