View post (Practicing...)

View thread

Itsmesilly
Itsmesilly
01/19/2009 4:17 pm
Lisa

I agree...an evil underlord it must have been
I can get into many odd jazz chords but god for bid I can make the F sound nice...lololol

then again...I think someone must have been drinking when they took an already complicated jazz chord and said how can I possibly make this even more uncomfortable? lolol

on the practicing note....
There is so much I want to learn but I think I am too ADD to focus and end up all over the place.....I need to make structure my friend if I am going to progress to a level I want to be at.

is there a practice template on here? i think I saw one but cant remember where or if I did.

how do you order what you want to learn in a priority list? Should one thing get more time then another or equal times for all? Ive gotten as far as putting things in folders...instead of a pile of papers.

I would like to learn basic theory, get more scales down( how many do you tacle at once? ) , increase my jazz chord vocabulary...I really dont know any songs but have some tabs for things Ive started and abandoned....I am sometimes play on my electric and sometimes the acousitc so there is so much going on I lose focus.

any ideas for this ADD guitar wanna be?