View post (When they tell you you're good, when you're really bad!)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/11/2004 6:00 pm
First time I ever played in front of anyone (and last time) was for my school's talent show. Me and a few friends of mine started putting things together and we kept re-writing the song we were gonna play. The night before the show we completely re-wrote the whole song from scratch (in less than 2 hours) and ended up from an acoustic song to a dual bassist song. Come time to play the song in front of the people, the first time around was good, second show I completely missed the strings in my slap solo. Did anyone notice? Hell no. They were too busy cheering and trying to catch the shirts we were throwing out in the audience. I might've cared more so about the missing of the strings had nothing happened afterwards, but girls began actually talking to me (that's good for my reputation) so I figured we must've done something right. That was awesome. Can't wait until I actually get a band started and start doing that stuff again.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.