NEW Reggae/Jam music up!

quickfingers
quickfingers
07/25/2008 6:08 pm
hey guys, just wanted to let you know that i've just finished mixing a few new tracks for my band and wanted to hear what you think. We obviously don't play traditional reggae or anything (we're a bunch of white atheist kids) but i figured you might want to give "opus 18" a listen because the sound quality is great and guitar enthusiasts (which is what you guys are, right?) will dig the hook and the solo section. please listen to our other stuff and tell me if it sparks your interest!

Chad

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 1
Spedzar
Spedzar
08/08/2008 3:28 am
HAHA What a classic...

Well it starts off classical, then goes a bit reggae, then throttles up into surf punk, then it's all out neoclassical/prog mayhem :eek: .

I really liked your band's Opus 18 Quickfingers! Really nice axemanship mate. :cool:
Spedzar - "the sound of one hand tapping"...
# 2
quickfingers
quickfingers
08/11/2008 11:30 pm
god, "opus 18" is a prime example of what goes on in my head...i can't even pick a genre and stick with it. but i think it works for that song, ya know? keeps it fresh.

and thank you for the listen!
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.