Gobble Gobble...

Joseph
Joseph
11/22/2001 4:25 pm
Happy Thanksgiving guys...

I used to always travel up north to Virginia to visit friends and family, but this year I've been at home. nothing too fancy, just a nice turkey dinner with my grandmother. Years ago, I was engaged to get married, I thought that I would be spending the rest of my life with that one special someone., but as the years went by we just grew apart. Anyone who ever said being in a good relationship was easy has obviously never been in a good relationship.

But still, I'm thankful for a lot of things that has happened this year, and for a lot of opportunities that have come my way. What are your plans for thanksgiving, and what are you guys truly thankful for?

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1
blackrose
blackrose
11/22/2001 11:23 pm
I'm thankful that there are places like this in the world where people can ask for and give help, where people can share their past experiences and future expectations, where people can gripe about audiences or vent about one of their friends dying. And nobody will think less of them for it. Many people that use message boards like this one don't realize just how valuable the community is, regardless of how distant it is. That's one thing I've been thinking about lately...everything you take for granted, like friends, won't always be there. Be thankful for all the small things you have. Trust me.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.