View post (Music Freak)

View thread

leaf
leaf
02/23/2008 10:34 pm
Hello, my name is Stuart and I'm a 16 year old musician. I've always wanted to be a rock star ever since I was little. I play Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Violin, Harmonica, Cello, and sing. I pretty much do NOTHING but play music and my family hates it but love that I'm crazy about it and are totally behind me. I write my own music all the time and everyone tells me I'm freakishly good but I don't know what to do now!! My family is really musical so I got my brother and sister and my into a three person band and we played at the battle of the bands at my school. We won, which was the most amazing moment of my life, but now my brother doesn't want to perform anymore (Music was never really his thing) and my sister really isn't that good. Now I'm stuck cuz its my dream to have a band and everyone knows I can do it. Does anyone out there have any advice for me in putting songs together with more then one person though cuz thats what is holding my back the most. I've been in about three bands and they all had no idea what to do when they got together. Right now I'm in a youth band for my church and are youth paster is totally in charge so we don't have much say in it, but I would like a band were we all shared our ideas.
Eat, sleep, and play guitar! :D
Click here to hear my music :)